Friday, March 4, 2011

Is he staying out all night?

It's 1:11 am and my husband isn't home. He's never stayed out this late, or rarely. It is beginning to confirm my suspicions he has another woman/girl he's seeing. He does have a history of cheating, even with me, and this would explain his recent actions toward me.

I guess I'd be lying if I said it didn't bother me. The only purpose this serves is to make it easier to move on and separate. What a dishonest, slimy asshole.

I've been temped to break into his emails since his February 11th outburst, but have held back. While a part of me, the desperately driven part of me, wants to know for sure about his infidelity, the other, more rational and centered part of me, says it's not worth the energy. My intuition and experience already tell me what's up, verified by him not being home tonight.

I pray for God to bring loving and kind people into my life.

1 comment:

  1. ((hugs)) Cyan. Try not to be down on yourself for being bothered. We are only human, and we have a shared life with these people.

    But this too shall pass. :-) Just imagine a year from now when you are looking back and are relieved that you didn't stay. You know you are doing the right thing, otherwise the merry-go-round would never stop.

    ReplyDelete