Thursday, February 24, 2011

"I didn't know I had to set an appointment."

Last night was very depressing for me. I came home after work and laid on my bed all night, felling very depressed. I left my bedroom door open in hopes my soon-to-be x-husband would come talk to me; maybe invite me out to dinner to talk about things. Instead, he came home, rummaged through the kitchen cupboards, then left, obviously to have dinner on his own.  I was so disappointed (and stupid for even thinking he'd want to talk).

This morning I walked in the master bedroom to get something, and Mr. Asshole (abuser, husband, jerk, etc) was awake. I stopped at the foot of the bed and said, "Are you ever going to talk to me?" He rolled his eyes and cruelly replied, "I didn't know I needed to set an appointment."

I was taken aback by his cold, cruel reply, firing it off after just waking up. I didn't know what to say so I left the room. Crying, I angrily stepped back in and told him he's destroying me and he's very successful at it. I so regret going back in and doing that. Next time, if there ever is a next time, I need to keep my emotions and anger under wrap.

I got in my car and took my son to school. I was soooooooo angry at this jerk's meanness; he has no end to it. He hasn't spoken to me in thirteen days, after raging at me, and he continues to treat me like shit. He's an asshole with MAJOR psychological problems. I'm so done with him and his abuse.

Right now, I hate him.

No comments:

Post a Comment