Sunday, February 13, 2011

Kicked Out of My Bedroom

It's 4:20 am and I can't sleep. I've been ordered to sleep in the spare bedroom until my husband moves out of our house in two weeks. Initially, the night before, when he laid this on me by ordering me to move out of our bedroom, clothes and all, I refused and told him if he doesn't want to sleep with me then he can sleep in the spare room. He did. But, the dilemma I faced by doing that was setting him off into an angry rage by not complying. So last night, when he angrily told my fifteen-year-old son, who lives with us, that he's filing for separation from me and moving into our other house (which we started remodeling and is in a state of disrepair), and that because I refuse to sleep in the spare room he has to move sooner(poor guy). I conceded and told him I would sleep in the spare room but I am NOT moving my things out of our bedroom for two weeks only to have to move them back when he leaves. The spare room, unlike the master bedroom, has a lock on the door, which is an excellent benefit.

This is really stressful. I have a huge knot in my stomach, am not sleeping well, and can't eat. I can't believe he's doing this, all prompted by the issue at the auto body shop (earlier post). Here's the thing... if I would try to talk with hm and say it's ridiculous he's divorcing me because I didn't make an appointment and "wasted his afternoon" as he contends, he would just say I don't get it and that's the problem. No, I don't get it; I have no clue why he's doing this. Don't normal people explain things to their spouse? Obviously, he's not normal.

He's done this before, and even slept in the spare room for four days once. Is he going to follow through on this divorce and moving out? Or is he, as he suggested once in a session with a couples therapist we saw a few times, waiting for me to come crawling back to him, jump in bed and sexually come on to him (which I absolutely won't do)? He really said last time he was sleeping in the spare room, that I should've done that.

Crazy making behavior from this man.

No comments:

Post a Comment